Wednesday 2 May 2007

A Diva In Training...

As the sun was finally out today, Katherine decided that she absolutely HAD to wear her new skirt ensemble. She calls this one her "Ireland outfit." She also insisted I HAD to take pictures (she was totally working the camera, as scary as that is) for Daddy so he would know just how cute she is. You know alright, don't you Daddy?? And cute she is, and a good thing too. She was also quite insistent we put her hair up on her head, with bits of it coming out. As she was going out the door, she was positively bouncing with excitement. Apparently, the other girls were going to think her skirt was to "die" for, and would be quite jealous. She giggled quite a bit at this announcement. Oh my, nothing evil about her, not a bit. She asked me several times before she left if I thought she was beautiful in her outfit. Of course, I told her I thought she was beautiful no matter what she was wearing. She rolled her eyes at this, "I KNOW that mommy, but I'm even more beautifuler in this outfit!" God help us!














"I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That's deep enough. What do you want - an adorable pancreas?"~~Jean Kerr, The Snake Has All the Lines

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kattie, Grandma and Grumpy think that you are most certainly "beautifuler".

In fact you're positivly beautifuler.