Tuesday 10 April 2007

Candy, Candy, and More Candy...



Ok, so the kids have enough candy to last them a year. It's ridiculous. And yes, I am partially to blame for this. Alright, mostly too blame. Over compensation for daddy not being here, I suppose. Nana, however, has no such excuse. I particularly enjoyed the whistle tubes she gave them that were pure sugar and dye. Oh, and yes, they do actually whistle. A very annoying whistle, I might add. I was surprised this morning when they went to school. Not one of them tried to smuggle candy out the door (oh, and they didn't complain about going back either.) I think even they have made themselves sick of it the last 2 days. I was so proud of myself. I did not eat one piece of chocolate all weekend, until the news broke on Sunday. Since then, I've had the "odd" piece. I've had to put their baskets away in their rooms, otherwise, there will not be one Caramilk egg left by the time they get home. And knowing Elizabeth, she has her candy counted down to the last jelly bean. I think I am going to be in big trouble when the kids get home from school. Very big trouble.







"Stress wouldn’t be so hard to take if it were chocolate covered."~~Anonymous























No comments: