Friday 6 April 2007

Good Friday With The Cousins...

Well, we woke up to a white Good Friday, joy of joys. It was cold as all get out when I went for my walk early this morning. You'd never know it was April. The kids didn't seem to mind however, as they were too excited about the impending arrival of the cousins. Mike and Annette and the kids and dog came up for the day and night. Uncle Mike even helped Poppa set up the new swing set. Bless him, he convinced his Dad to put it where I had originally wanted it, and I didn't even put him up to it. He even updated my computer for me. I knew he was almost a good brother in law. Although, I've noticed lately that he seems to dress rather oddly. I'm hoping he doesn't go to work dressed like that.

We had our big Easter dinner tonight. Honest to goodness, there was enough food for an army. We won't have to cook for the rest of the weekend. I know this is shocking for those of you who have ever spent a holiday in any one of the three Bobbitt households. Somehow, we're not known for a lack of food. In fact, after a few slivers of double lemon cheesecake with blueberry sauce (which really don't count as a real piece), Annette and I decided a walk would not be out of the question, so we went off for a walk around the block. Looking at the leftovers in the fridge, I'm thinking I'm going to have to double up on the walks for the rest of the week.



"After dinner sit a while, and after supper walk a mile."~~English Saying

No comments: