Friday 20 April 2007

Sweet Sunshine...

It has begun, the summertime crazy season, where the kids are in and out like yo-yos, and change their cloths a thousand times. It was 23 degrees in Petawawa today. Simply lovely. It sure made me feel better. As soon as the kids got home, they had to change into shorts and tank tops. Which meant I had to drag the Rubbermaid's full of summer cloths out of the storage room (don't worry Dan, I put everything back where I found it, honest). Urgh, I absolutely hate the sorting of the cloths at the end of the season. On the up side, the nice weather meant the kids played outside until bedtime, and I was hard pressed to get them in for supper. They were so tired they fell into bed, and were asleep within seconds. Of course, the last words out of Elizabeth's mouth were, "Do you think it will be warm enough to go swimming tomorrow." Yeah, no!






“The sun illuminates only the eye of the man, but shines into the eye and the heart of the child”~~Ralph Waldo Emerson


No comments: