Sunday 18 March 2007

The Last Day of Vacation...


Today was the last day of March Break (and the end of week 7), and I can barely contain my excitement. I will be very happy to see the bus come in the morning. The kids have been really good for the most part, so I shouldn't complain, but I will anyway. I think the hardest part was being with them 24/7 until Maureen and John got here, and I good actually have a few minutes to myself. Today was spent helping Connor finish his math homework. He of course, was not pleased with this at all, how dare the teachers expect him to work on March break, it's just so wrong. He was even less pleased when I pointed out that if he'd done it when he was supposed too, he wouldn't be doing it now. Once that fun filled activity was completed, Nana and I took the kids out to Kelsey's for supper. After that, it was home for baths and bed. Surprisingly, not one of them complained about going back to school tomorrow. And for the first time in weeks, I am actually happy to get the lunch bags out. I can't wait for tomorrow morning.

"The most effective form of birth control I know is spending the day with my kids."~~Jill Bensley

No comments: